Alma Via Guesthouse and Restaurant is a beautiful place and a great venue for workshops and team experiences or to celebrate together.
The workshop venue
- Use the restaurant barn together with the upstairs workshop room as a beautiful work environment
- Extend the workshop onto the terrace and even into the garden (weather dependent)
It is also possible to combine the workshop with some action at the Alma Vii fortified church. It is just 200m away. If you have an idea of how to incorporate the medieval structure, lets discuss it.
The workshop food
- Enjoy excellent food and beverages that complement your own agenda/ dietary wishes
- Full board? Snacks only? Coffee and cake? All no problem
We understand your workshop needs
- Be able to focus on your work, be productive, and foster team spirit at the same time while we take care of the rest
The restaurant barn can seat up to 50 people. Depending on the setup (workshop or presentation), the workshop room can hold 10 – 40 people.
Some workshop ideas from our side:
- Yoga groups: The surrounding nature and the view from the garden towards the citadel is surely enhancing the relaxation process. The food will be provided according to the groups dietary wishes.
- Photography groups: the cultural sights and the nature provide the subjects. We provides the facilities to discuss the day results (quality projector and screen). Also, we have paper backdrops in our workshop room and small studio flashes so you can do some studio photography as well. Food will be served following the groups schedule.