Whether you travel alone, together with your loved one, or with your whole family – we have five wonderful, different guestrooms to fulfill all your needs. For bigger groups that need more than five rooms, we will gladly assist you in finding additional accommodation in Alma Vii.
All our rooms are bright, airy and spacious. At the same time, they are found in a traditional house from 1871, hence each room has its own, unique features and details, such as different sizes, windows, handmade furniture, or lamps. But whichever you may choose, we trust that you will not want to leave! Below you can find an overview of the main features that all our rooms have to offer:
Very comfortable beds
- The king-size, matrimonial beds in all rooms are handmade to our specifications in the neighboring village of Mosna. We have heard only the best comments about them from our guests, who have all slept wonderfully in them!
- Four of our five rooms have an additional pull-out sofa. It may either be used as a couch, or as an additional double- or single bed. These rooms are therefore also perfect for families with children.
High quality bathrooms
- The bathrooms all have handmade wooden furniture and are equipped with high quality water faucets and shower valves.
- During the heating periods, the downstairs bathrooms utilize in-floor heating. At the same time the upstairs bathrooms utilize in-wall heating, to ensure a warm and cozy feeling.
- Our water filtration system ensures drinkable water throughout all rooms. We do not use chlorine in our water.
Central heating system
- Even during the colder season, the centralized, invisible in-wall heating system ensures pleasant temperatures and a cozy, cave-like feeling in all rooms. In the downstairs bathrooms you also enjoy floor heating.
Focus on healthy, natural materials
- Traditional and chemical-free, natural clay- and straw insulation is used in all downstairs rooms. The plaster in all rooms is made of either clay or chalk, and so is the final paint.
- Hemp, clay, and wood insulation is incorporated around windows and doors. We have used no chemical construction foam whatsoever, anywhere.
- Handmade wooden doors and window frames are found in all rooms. Some of them date back to the 1900’s.
- Free WiFi is available in all rooms and common areas.
For 1-2 people
Downstairs room with own entrance door and big bathroom
Family room for 1-4 people
Spacious downstairs room, perfectly suited for families
For 1-4 people
Cozy and charming room on the first floor
For 1-3 people
Tasteful room under the roof
Family Room for 2-4 people
Easily accessible on the ground floor, with its own entrance door