We take our guests’ health seriously
Welcoming, safeguarding, and taking care of others are at the very heart of what we do and who we are. To ensure our guests’ well-being at Alma-Via Guesthouse, we have increased our cleaning standards even further. Here is some Alma-Via Guesthouse covid information for you.
The Covid Information you need to know
We have trained all Alma-Via staff members in Covid-19 hygiene
We have partnered with a leading company in hygiene and cleanliness that personally trained us and our employees here at Alma-Via Guesthouse. We are now using the recommended, specialized cleaning and disinfection products to ensure a safe environment for everybody at Alma-Via Guesthouse.
Alma-Via Guesthouse makes social distancing easy
- Rural village setting with few inhabitants/neighbors
- Only 6 guest rooms, 3 of which have separate & private entrances, minimizing the total amount of guests & guest interactions
- The large, airy Restaurant Barn with max. around 55 seats make social distancing easy even during meals. There is also a secluded upstairs area with couches to enjoy for example your afternoon tea or coffee
- Plenty of room outside in the yard, the garden, and around the natural swimming pond to stay away from other guests
- Lots of nature waiting to be explored around Alma Vii
You enjoy yourself – we take care of the rest
We wish you a relaxed stay with us – knowing you are in a low-risk environment and that we are taking care of the required, heightened hygiene due to Covid.